Saturday, July 18, 2009

I want drastic changes next year. Classes and all.



I didn't know people feel bad when I don't talk to them. Its just that I keep getting stuck in my own world lately, I don't think about striking conversations or whatsoever.

To my friend who keeps asking me out (but I keep rejecting), I'm really sorry, don't feel bad, its just that I reach home at 7 or even later everyday, I just want to stay at home and not move at all.

To the other friend who's in the same (similar) boat as me, lets hang on together k! We don't talk as much but at least we understand what's happening don't we ): I've resorted to not caring about what they think anymore, so I just do/say whatever I want. Whatever I want, since they wouldn't be talking to me at other times anyway.



My life's about... school and staying at home lately. Making it a point to practice some sketches everyday, yahui's helping me with maths every sunday, my brother's willing to help me with econs. I'll try to find time for geog (haven't being doing that for ages)... (anyway, thanks yahui and my brother for yesterday :D)

and my friends. This one's difficult since we're all in different schools and there isn't a day where I can lunch/dinner with you guys or something... please give me time to work everything out, okay? ):

One last thing, the school should stop treating us like secondary school kids. Trying living with us for a day and you'll get what I mean.

No comments: